Schiff for Senate Seeks Operations Director
Schiff for Senate seeks to hire an experienced Operations Director. The ideal candidate is ambitious, hardworking, and experienced in managing a statewide operations program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and lead the operations department and staff
- Manage all operations and logistics on the campaign, working closely with various departments to ensure scheduling and operations needs are met
- Manage and update the campaign budget, working with the campaign manager and other members of leadership team on raising and spending projections
- Manage the hiring and onboarding process of new staff
- Work with compliance consultants and finance team on operations and reporting
- At least one cycle experience as a campaign operations director or campaign manager, with previous statewide operations experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with large budgets prioritized
- Strong people management abilities, helping teams navigate a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, responsiveness, and passion for the work
- Level: Director
- Salary: Competitive for other top-tier Senate races
- Benefits: Healthcare
- Location: Burbank, CA
Please submit your resume and 3 references to email@example.com with the subject line “Operations Director.” No follow-up calls or emails, please.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Schiff for Senate is an equal employment opportunity employer that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of an individual’s protected characteristic, including without limitation, an individual’s race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, military veteran status, family status, or any other trait protected by federal, state, or local laws. Schiff for Senate’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, such as hiring, promotion and demotion, discharge, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training opportunities. Schiff for Senate does not tolerate harassment or discrimination in the workplace based upon any of the foregoing protected characteristics. In the event an employee or applicant believes that any of these policies may have been violated, he or she should promptly report the incident to a supervisor or the organization’s equal employment opportunity officer.