Congressman Adam Schiff is looking for a Digital Director to run his campaign’s digital fundraising program, social media channels, and digital partnerships.
This is a full-time position based in LA or DC. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please do not send a cover letter – rather in 280 characters or less, let us know why you would be a good fit for the position.
Please also share some political content examples, such as social media posts, graphics and videos, fundraising emails, or other examples.
Please email your resume and materials to email@example.com.
As Digital Director you will:
- Drive the Congressman’s social media channels and digital messaging strategy, and maintain website.
- Oversee the campaign’s expansive email list and aggressive digital ads program in partnership with our digital firm.
- Manage relationships with political organizations and Members of Congress through digital offerings.
- Work with the LA-based staff to handle incoming correspondence.
- Other tasks as required in a nimble campaign operation.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has relevant experience in political writing, social media, email fundraising, or digital advertising.
- Believes that email lists aren’t churn and burn money pits – but an avenue to inform subscribers, foster a relationship, and meet political goals. People are behind every email address, after all.
- Wants to sharpen their already strong copy-editing and writing skills (this job requires lots of that! And writing long emails!)
- Experience with photoshop and premiere is a strong plus, but not required.
- Salary: Based on relevant experience, starting at $80,000.
- Benefits: 100% employer-funded health, dental, and vision insurance. Fully remote work.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. Evening and weekend work will be expected.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, or parental status. We highly value diversity and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented communities to apply.